Saturday, May 20, 2006

Overhaulin' my bedroom

We were in the last leg of painting when that picture was taken.


So long posters of bands. Au revoir tiger-print French board. Sayonara periwinkle walls and bedspread. Hit the road bags and bags and bags of random objects, papers, ex-boyfriend junk from junior high and ninth grade, notes from high school, old diaries that I haven't looked at in years, and other crud that I threw away or am selling!

Helloooooo blue walls and brown bedding, couch that we haven't found yet, and display thingy in the picture that I still need to paint! Come on in, accent pillows, grown up pictures and frames, shelves that look good, and classy displays of things that I actually want to look at! I've been waiting for this bedroom to graduate from high school for years! WOOHOO!!

No comments: